Choose an option:
- How to protect your ground;
- Flags: Changing the Flags;
- Add or Remove friends on the ground;
- Other commands;
- Video Tutorial.
Protecting your land:
- Use the/kit en or/rp tutorial
- Use the fences around the area of your terrain forming a square or rectangle. May not have holes or curves on the sides.
- Put a sign on the fence says, in the first row [rp].
- In the second line put: NomeDoTerreno (optional)
- In lines 3 and 4 place the names of who you want to allow live on the ground, as friends or helpers.
- Use the role of/kit en down to check if everything is properly protected
The flag is used to define what visitors can and what you can't, and the commands should be given within the ground.
Changing the Flags:
Use/rp flag or/rp panel to open a visual Panel to change the flags.
Add/Remove friends the plot:
- /rp am [player]-Adds as a Member
- /rp rm [player]-Removes as a Member
- aa/rp [player]-Add as an administrator
- /rp ra [player]-Removes as administrator
- /rp al [player]-Add as owner
- /rp rl [player]-Removes as owner
- /rp limit-see the block limit that you can still protect;
- claimlimit/rp-View the limits of RPs that can still do;
- /rp list-Your RPs;
- /rp delete-Deletes your region (where are you);
- /rp info-Get information of the region that you are;
- /rp wel <msg>/off/hide-Arrow a welcome message, make the default message on or off;</msg>
- /rp rename <novo nome="">-Renames your RP;</novo>
Video Tutorial of how to protect and change the Flags: